Monday, 25 February 2008

a new leaf

Being in Krakow has provided no direct or obvious inspiration, and I feel as tough I am stagnant and in a rutt of no creativity. I never thought that a situation such as this, where I can relax for a year and just learn processes, would make me feel so frustrated and stale. I am sure I will return to England having learnt more than I feel I am learning, however I need to keep myself active.


I am turning over a new leaf.


I am going to play with messy materials in my room and maintain a development of thought.

This hanging pod is much like my other pods, although it is painted red and dripped with bee wax.




5 comments:

Commonly Cheap said...

I stumbled onto your site and I think that the hanging pod looks very organic and the colors are lovely. Keep working and blogging.

Merr said...

See HERE

Akicage said...

Attention!

Dumuro said...

See Here or Here

Fenrisar said...

This comment has been removed because it linked to malicious content. Learn more.