Monday 25 February 2008

a new leaf

Being in Krakow has provided no direct or obvious inspiration, and I feel as tough I am stagnant and in a rutt of no creativity. I never thought that a situation such as this, where I can relax for a year and just learn processes, would make me feel so frustrated and stale. I am sure I will return to England having learnt more than I feel I am learning, however I need to keep myself active.


I am turning over a new leaf.


I am going to play with messy materials in my room and maintain a development of thought.

This hanging pod is much like my other pods, although it is painted red and dripped with bee wax.




3 comments:

Today: In Seven said...

I stumbled onto your site and I think that the hanging pod looks very organic and the colors are lovely. Keep working and blogging.

Anonymous said...

Attention!

Anonymous said...

See Here or Here